السبت، 22 مارس 2014

Super Mom

Hello, this is Nora the great blogger's daughter, I'm here tonight hacking mom's blog at the middle of the night to tell her how great she is..

I searched alot for mother's quotes because I'm bad at writing but I failed and decided to write with my own words .
My mother have an infinite number of goals that no one knows about because she never liked words it was always about hard work , she always let her success say what she wants to say . Since I was young I was always amazed by how mom take care of every thing at the same time, by how she stands up after every fall like nothing happened, it seemed that mom is one of the strongest woman on earth , this strong woman inspires me day by day and give me hope .
They say that great mother's daughter's dream is only to be like there mother's , so congratulations mom you succeed as a great mother , because you're my idol , its not Rafael nadal or Serena Williams as you think, its only you , because you're intelligent , strong, smart ,beautiful, kind, responsible and stunning  yore simply PERFECT . I just dream to be like you , not a princess , but a super hero !
I know that whatever you say to me is right even when argue with you I secretly predict that you're right ,and you always win.
I'm too lucky to have such a strong faithful person in my life like you, and I want you to know that I'm grateful to have you  
I wasn't good enough this year and I'm sorry for that , I promise I will work hard from this moment , to make you the happiest mother on earth and to have a great success as the one you're having soon.
Every one thinks that they have the best mother in the world but if they knew you they would've changed their minds..
Thank you for helping me in everything I try to do and for making me happy and for being my hero, and thank you for picking me an elegant prom dress which meant alot to me .
I hope that you will realize how great you are and how important you are to me , when you wake up and read this.
Happy mother's day mummy , I love you. And if I could , I would buy you the hole world❤❤❤
"اللهم اجعل امي سيده من سيدات الجنه"

هناك 3 تعليقات:

  1. My sweetest Nouny,
    You have always made me the happiest and the proudest mother on earth.
    Of all the presents you showered me with, this one is the best.
    Love,
    Supper mom!

    ردحذف
  2. A great mother makes a great daughter..

    ردحذف
  3. A budding writer!

    ردحذف