الأحد، 10 يونيو 2012

A Confession and Apology

A Confession and Apology
In one of the blogs I called Ali and Nora, my lovely twins,  RAYA and SKEENA. For those who are not familiar with the reference, these are the names of two women criminals form the thirties who ran a gang for kidnapping and killing women after stealing their jewelry. They are the most famous female criminals in Egypt and their story found its way to the big screen, the theatre and T.V. in different works.  
I apologize; I made a mistake and I am sorry for the twins.   Nothing of the mischief they did all their life entitles them to the names. Raya and Skeena have always been the nick names for two other girls in the family who really deserved the names when they were young. Actually, the names were not good enough for what they did to the other children in the family.  If there were other female criminals who are more evil than Raya and Skeena we would have given them the names and they would be less than what they deserved back then!
However, it really amazes me how each of them turned into a lovely, shy, delicate and sensitive creature when they grew up.  Because they are now two beautiful young ladies and we do not want to ruin their reputation by old childish mischief that they have already outgrown, I will give them pseudo names and it is enough for their victims that they know themselves!  I got the permission from Mouza to write but Louza refused and warned me not to mention anything about her.   So whenever you find the names Mouza and Louza know that I mean my version of Raya and Skeena under disguise!
abeerxx66@yahoo.com

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق