السبت، 23 يونيو 2012

Thanks El Watan newspaper and Mr. Mahmoud Salah

Today, Al Watan Newspaper published another blog for me. On Saturday  June,9th, Mr. Mahmoud Salah, the journalist and Editor published "OM Shereef Glasses" and today he published my second peice  "Swan's Lake" , which got the most number of readers in the blog. THIS IS THE LETTER OF THANKS I SENT HIM AND THE NEWSPAPER:

 Dear Mr. Salah,

You made my day today and i don't know how to thank you.  You are giving me a chance to write to wider reader and to see my words in print and i appreciate this. The way you published swan lake, with the beautiful picture and the lovely translation of Abdallah's words are realy amazing.  I will post this letter in the blog as a way of thanking you and El Watan newspaper.

Abeer Elgamal
abeerxx66@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPad




هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. مبروك النشر. كتابتك جميلة عقبال الكتاب

    ردحذف